KineMaster is a powerful video-editing tool for Android that combines a well-designed interface with a wide range of features. KineMaster supports multiple types of videos, images, multi-track audio, LUT filters, 3D transitions, and texts. Like any other app, this also has a drawback for its free version as it needs to purchase to fully unlock.
KineMaster: Complete Video Editor For your Smartphone
The digital video recording has involved to a new change compared to other video recordings available in the app market. Previously recording films used to be domain as recording in 35mm takes a higher amount of prices to make. But now the new technology, the digital format has changed everything. Everyone can record, listen, or export any video files in a very small of time from one Android to other. Now in your smartphone KineMaster a good video editor options available for Android.
Features of KineMaster APK:
- Multiple layers for video, images, stickers, text,
- Trimming, splicing, and slicing.
- Instant preview.
- Brightness and saturation controls.
- Speed control for video.
- Fade in/fade out the sound.
- Precise volume envelope
- Transition effects like 3D transitions, wipes, fades etc.
- Variety of themes, animations
- Visual and audio effects.
- Share features on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
How to use KineMaster Apk App:
- Step 1: Open the KinMaster app, then click on the red button, then on the Project Assistant.
- Step 2: This helps you to edit the video. Choose any file or video
- Step 3: then select on opening, middle and end theme
- Step 4: Choose the background music of your choice
- Step 5: App will create a beautiful video
- Step 6: Share the video with your friends or on social media.
You can customize hundreds of different types of videos or pictures with this app.
KineMaster App For Android Requirement :
- Running on Android 4.1.2 and above,
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974)
- Available on Google Play Store.
- Apk size 32.4MB.
Supports Kine Master For Android:
- Supports Video formats: MP4, 3GP, MOV
- Audio formats: MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV
- Image formats: JPEG, PNG, WebP, BMP, GIF
- Export Video Format: MP4 (H.264 Baseline + AAC LC).
- Real-time video and audio recording
How to Download and Install Kinemaster
If you are downloading outside google play or downloading from other sites then,
- Firstly go to the setting on your android devices. Then Click on Security option,
- Under device administrator, go to unknown sources,
- Turn on the unknown sources,
- Click on the KineMaster APK app to install and use it.
Permissions for KineMaster:
KineMaster requires access to your phone camera, and storage if you save the records or projects directly to your phone in the folder. If you reinstall the app it may also delete all the data saved in it.